The company Rainforestfish LTD, 51 Fitzherbert Court, Slane Road, Navan Co. Meath, Navan, Meath
The terms and conditions presented are valid and apply to all websites in the Rainforestfish domain and for which the company Rainforestfish LTD has the capacity of author / owner / administrator. All these websites (as they currently exist or will be subsequently implemented) as well as the www.Rainforestfish.ie website will be generically, individually or collectively, referred to as the Site and/or sites below.
In this document, singular words include the plural, plural words include the singular, words denoting the masculine gender include the feminine, and words denoting the feminine gender include the masculine.
Collection of personal data
Depending on how you interact with our platform, in general, the personal data we will collect is the following:
- identification data: name, surname, contact information (phone number, e-mail, your full address, etc.);
- economic and trading information: information on payments, bank account in case of payments through the O.P.
- commercial information (for example, if you are subscribed to our newsletter);
- information about your location
- information about your preferences navigation and use of our services
Because we want to be transparent about how we will use your personal data further, we will present you the implications of the uses we make, the legal basis for processing your data as well as the period of time during which this data will be processed.
We use the personal data collected for the following purposes:
- For the execution of the sale-purchase contract of products that you have purchased through our platform.
More specifically, for the following operations: managing payments for purchased products, preventing and detecting cases of unauthorized use of the platform, managing possible exchanges or returns, for billing purposes and to provide you with invoices and related to the purchases you have made
The processing of these data is necessary for the execution of the sale-purchase contract. We believe that we have a legitimate interest in carrying out the necessary checks designed to detect and prevent possible fraud or fraudulent uses of the Platform when you make a purchase or return.
This data will be processed for the length of time necessary to manage the purchase of the products, including possible returns, complainants or complaints related to the purchase of the product.
- For the functionality of the Customer Service, meaning that we will process only the data strictly necessary to solve your request.
We believe that there is a legitimate interest in responding to the requests or questions you ask us, which is why it is justified for us to use personal data strictly necessary to fulfill this purpose. When you contact us for the management of incidents related to your order, the processing of personal data is necessary for the execution of the sale-purchase contract. If you contact us for a possible complaint regarding our products, the processing of your personal data will not be processed. it is necessary for the performance of our legal obligations.
We will process your personal data for as long as necessary to satisfy your request.
- For marketing purposes, more specifically:
- to ensure that the website is relevant to your needs and to make recommendations to you based on your interaction. with us on the platform (for example, based on your purchase and browsing history);
- if you subscribe to the Newsletter, to send you personalized information about our products and services by various means (for example, by e-mail or SMS and not only);
- so that you can show you ads on the Internet, which you can see on different sites or on social networks. The ads you’ll see will be random or, in other cases, may be related to your preferences. or your history. navigation or purchase;
- to carry out promotional actions, such as conducting contests or sending the list of items saved to the e-mail address you indicate to us;
- to help us create and publish the content that is most relevant to you.
Based on the consent you give us – for example, when you agree to allow personalized information when you configure your device settings. mobile to enable personalized advertisements or when you accept the legal terms and conditions to participate in a promotional action, we have legal permission to process your personal data. Also, in order to provide you with personalized information to help you have a better user experience and access the information according to your preferences, we believe that there is a legitimate interest in compiling a profile with the information we have about you.
We will process your personal data. until you unsubscribe from the Newsletter. We inform you that you have the latter possibility using the “Unsubscribe” option on our Platform. We’ll show personalized ads until you change your mobile device or browser settings to revoke this permission. If you participate in promotional actions, we will store your personal data. personally for a period of 10 months from the end of the promotional action.
In order to fulfill the purposes indicated above, it is necessary to grant access to your personal data. third parties who offer us support in the services we offer you, namely:
- financial institutions;
- bodies specialized in the discovery and prevention of frauds;
- customer service providers;
- providers and collaborators of services related to marketing and advertising.
According to the legislation in force – EU Regulation 679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to personal data, you are a member of the European Union. you have the following rights:
- ask us for access to your personal data. personal data that are in our possession, in which case we undertake to respond to your request. within 30 days;
- ask us to rectify the data we already have, in which case the change will be made within 30 days;
- ask us to delete your data to the extent that it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to process it or if we no longer have the legitimacy to do so;
- ask us to restrict the use of your personal data. personal, in which case we have the right to keep this data but not to process or use it;
- to request and receive in a universally known format all the personal data you have made available to us;
- to object to the processing of data when its processing is based on our legitimate interest;
- withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time, as we have indicated in the section where we explained the purpose of the processing of personal data;
- for details how to file a complaint with Data Protection Commission of Ireland please visit https://www.dataprotection.ie/en/individuals/exercising-your-rights/complaints-handling-investigations-and-enforcement-individuals
Rainforestfish Limited collects information and processes it into statistical data about which pages you access inside the Sites, including the IP address from which the Site is visited.
- to improve access security;
- to improve usability and provide you with the best possible service.
- personalized advertisements and marketing
In different sections of the Site, there are links so that we can contact us by electronic message. Your email address is used to respond to you and your message is retained for future reference if you decide to contact us again.
Rainforestfish Limited may disclose personal data to third parties if this is required by law or in bona fide cases where these actions are necessary for:
- (a)compliance with the rigors of the law;
- (b)protecting and defending the proprietary rights of Rainforestfish Limited and its websites, or
- (c) acting in emergency circumstances to protect the personal safety of employees, users of products or services, or public figures.
When we are asked to provide personal data or we are allowed to do so, only those data necessary to fulfill the object of the request will be disclosed.