DiscusX Nutriboost Prime 90 g is a fish feed additive for DIY fish food, enhances and highlights coloration of all freshwater and saltwater fish. The feed supplement is enough for approx. 900 g.
Nutriboost contains everything your fish needs for healthy growth, development and much more. Nutriboost increases growth, makes the fish shine in color, strengthens the immune system and makes it more resistant to diseases.
– Fast growth and healthy development
– Contains DHA which gives the fish energy and extra protein for growth
– Brings out strong colors naturally
– Strengthens the fish’s immunity and resistance to pathogens
– Lowers the pH in the fish’s intestines and thus suppresses pathogenic bacteria in the intestine
– Stimulates breeding
– Improves fertility and also the number of eggs
– Binds the food together and protects nutrients from dissolving in water
– Does not cloud the water
Instruction: The first step is to prepare the base mixture. The ingredients depend on the type of fish (herbivores, omnivores or carnivores). For example, African cichlids will need more vegetables than discus. As an example for discus, prepare 850 g cubes of ox heart. Add 50 g of blanched spinach and beef heart to a meat grinder. Take 900-950 g of the base mixture and add a whole Nutriboost package (90 g) while mixing everything continuously. After finishing mixing, divide it into resealable plastic bags and flatten them to a maximum thickness of 3 mm. Store in the freezer. Shelf life in the freezer is up to three months.
Break off a larger piece to feed and let it thaw in the fridge. After it thaws, you can feed the fish as much as they can eat in 3-5 minutes. Thawed feed can be stored in the fridge for two days.
Ingredients: Multi-Vitamins, Multi-Minerals, Chelating Amino Acids, Astaxanthin Extract from Haematococcus pluvialis, Spirulina, Garlic Extract, DHA, Acidifiers, Probiotics, Multi-ingredient Immune Stimulants and Natural Binders.
Caution: Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. For pet fish only, may not be used on fish intended for food.